|WE CANNOT PROVIDE TREATMENT TO INDIVIDUALS WITH THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
Malignant or pathological changes of skin pigmentation
Bacterial and/or infectious diseases
Immune system defects
2. Do not apply any makeup or deodorant before the procedure on the area that will undergo the treatment. Any type of creams, lotions and sprays must also be discontinued before a laser hair removal treatment, as they can have a negative impact.
3. Another very important thing to remember is to not remove any hair from the follicle prior to a laser hair removal treatment. This means no tweezing, waxing or use of depilatories such as hair removal sprays.
4. Hair removal using such techniques as tweezing, waxing or use of depilatories should stop 2-4 weeks prior to treatment if it is on the body, and about 2 weeks before if it’s on the face, as facial hair usually grows faster. If the hair is not in place, it cannot be treated. Good news – it can be shaved. If necessary shaving can be done in the Studio right before the treatment.
5. Protective eyewear will be worn by the patient and the personnel in the room during the procedure to prevent damage to the retina
6. When treating the upper lip, the teeth may be protected with the gauze if needed.
7. Cannot have the procedure if taken Accutane or Gold Therapy within last six months.
1. Immediately after the treatment there may be redness and bumps at the treatment site, which will last up to 2-3 days. It is normal for the treated area to feel like sunburn for a few hours. You may use a cold compress, aloe-vera gel, or 1-% hydrocortisone if needed.
2. Avoid sun exposure for four to six weeks after the treatment to reduce the chance of dark and light spots. Use sunscreen SPF 30 or greater on the treated area if it is exposed to the sun.
3. Do not use any other forms of hair removal methods or products on the treated area during the course of the laser treatment (tweezing, waxing and depilatories). You may shave the area if needed.
4. Anywhere from five to fourteen days after the treatment, shedding of the hair may occur. This is dead hair pushing its way out of the follicle.